1. Is it okay to change your mind?
2. That's a rhetorical question.
3. The only reason the Tories look economically "credible" themselves is that they loosened the austerity madness. Good luck with that inflation rate, which dipped below the event horizon again today.
4. What is truly incredible is going against a century of economic theory and trying to cut your way out of debt. Like sort of refusing to go to work in order to make more money.
5. Unless of course you want to...hmm, I wonder...eliminate benefits (aka "welfare").